HOW TO APPLY
Here is what you should know before you apply for an e-Tourist Visa to India
What is India e-visa
It is generally issued for a single entry visit with a duration of stay up to 30 days. A maximum of two Indian e-Visas can be issued for the same traveler within one year.
eTV is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports
|Mumbai||Tiruchirapalli||Trivandrum & Varanasi|
However, the international travellers can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India. If arriving or departing by land, by sea, or from any other airport or port of entry, please apply for a traditional Indian visa.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
What do I need to make an application
- Required documents to upload:
- Passport style photograph
- Copy of the information page of your passport